RESPECT ENERGY Spółka Akcyjna
On May 25, 2018, regulations governing the handling of personal data processed by the Company entered into force – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Therefore, we would like to inform you about the rights related to the processing of your personal data by RESPECT ENERGY S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw and about the rules related to this processing:
1. Your personal data controller is RESPECT ENERGY S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Ludwika Rydygiera 8, 01-793 Warsaw, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, Poland, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS No. (National Court Register number): 0000759658. To the extent necessary, the processing of your personal data is entrusted to entities that are, in relation to RESPECT ENERGY, a processor for:
the billing system – Billingo sp. z o.o., ul. Klubowa 19, 2-847 Warsaw.
2. RESPECT ENERGY processes your data within the scope of the commercial contracts concluded with you in order to execute them at the highest possible level:
1. We process data including your name, your contact details, including telephone number(s), postal and electronic correspondence addresses;
2. RESPECT ENERGY does not process your sensitive data within the wording of Article 9 of GDPR.
The provision of personal data by you is necessary for the proper performance of the concluded contracts.
3. Your personal data may also be processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR in order for RESPECT ENERGY to fulfill its obligations under generally applicable law, in particular the Civil Code, the Act on the National Court Register, regulations governing accounting and tax obligations.
4. Your data will be disclosed:
1. to entities that provide the services to RESPECT ENERGY, necessary to carry out the activities of RESPECT ENERGY, in particular postal operators and couriers, IT service providers, accounting, legal, administrative services advisors;
2. to entities and bodies entitled to receive your data in accordance with applicable law.
5. Your personal data will be processed for the duration of commercial contracts with RESPECT ENERGY. After the end of business cooperation, data may be processed for an additional period to the extent justified by the possible assertion of claims by RESPECT ENERGY or protection against claims made against RESPECT ENERGY, as well as for a period justified by the applicable regulations – in particular the law on associations, regulations on the National Court Register, accounting regulations or tax obligations.
6. Should you have any questions about personal data processing of by RESPECT ENERGY, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. You have the right to access your personal data and to request its rectification, deletion, restriction of its processing, the right to data portability and the right to object to data processing.
8. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR provisions. This supervisory authority is the Office for Personal Data Protection.